Kitty Cupcakes


This week I was asked to make hello kitty cupcakes for a friend of a friend birthday. The young girl's inspiration was a photo found on Pinterest, and my interpretation was the following kitty cupcakes. The following video shows my how-to for these cupcakes.


List of items to make these cupcakes decorated:
  • For the cupcakes you can use your favorite recipe. If you need some recipe ideas check out my list of: Cupcakes.
  • The Italian meringue recipe you already know: Here.
  • The fondant I used: Satin Ice White Vanilla.
  • For details [eyes, whiskers, nose and center of the flower] use: Royal Icing.

I used tip number 1 for the eyes and whiskers, and tip number 4 for the nose and center of the flower.



Have a blessed day and a warm welcome to all the newest readers of Mari's Cakes :)

"Do not be a witness against your neighbor without cause, For would you deceive with your lips? Do not say, “I will do to him just as he has done to me; I will render to the man according to his work.” - Proverbs 24:28-29

Recipes and Tips